英语小教室

《雷神3:诸神黄昏·Thor: Ragnarok》是近期的热门话题电影。这次美国超级英雄之一——雷神的回归与以往不同,不仅短发造型更显俊俏,也展现了爱搞笑的一面。电影中幽默的呈现方式与讲述阿斯嘉文明的尽头、雷神家乡的毁灭形成了很大对比,以喜剧的方式讲述一场悲剧,看来观众非常受落。

Thor:Hela, the goddess of death, has invaded Asgard! And you and I had a fight.

死亡女神海拉入侵了阿斯嘉!你和我打了一场架。

Bruce Banner:Did I win?

我赢了吗?

Thor:No, I won! Easily!

没有,我赢!轻而易举。

Bruce Banner:That doesn’t sound right…

那听起来不对……

Thor:Well, it’s true!

是真的!

————————————————————

Thor:We’re the same, you and I. We’re just a couple of hotheaded fools.

你和我,都是一样的。我们只是两个鲁莽的笨蛋。

Hulk:Yes, same. Hulk like fire, Thor like water.

是,一样。浩克像火,雷神像水。

Thor:We’re both like fire.

我们其实都像火。

Hulk:Hulk like raging fire. Thor like smouldering fire.

浩克像是愤怒的狂暴之火。雷神像是闷骚的性感之火。

————————————————————

Thor:We have to stop her here and now, and prevent Ragnarok, the end of everything! So I’m putting together a team.

我们现在必须阻止她,阻止世界毁灭的发生,一切的终结!所以,我正在组织一个团队。

Loki:Like the old days.

就像以前一样。

————————————————————

Dr. Stephen Strange:Thor, I sense a great change in your future. Destiny has dire plans for you, my friend.

雷神,我感觉到你的未来会有很大的改变。命运为你准备了一个可怕的计划,朋友。

Thor:I have dire plans for destiny.

是我为命运准备了一个可怕的计划。

————————————————————

Surtur:Ragnarok can not be stopped, what makes you think you can succeed?

世界毁灭不能被阻止,是什么让你觉得你可以成功?

Thor:Because that’s what heroes do!

因为这是英雄所做的事!

————————————————————

Thor:My father once said,“A wise man never seeks out war…”

我的父亲曾说:“智者从不引发战争……”

Hela:“But he must always be ready for it!”

“但他必须随时作好战争的准备!”

南洋商报官网 | Nanyang Siang Pau Official Website
南洋商报有限公司版权所有 | Copyright © Nanyang Siang Pau Sdn Bhd
Solution Powered by